BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 1, 2008

This Love(G-Dragon's♥ Solo)

ROMANIZATION
This love yeah yeah yeah

This loving in dugging dison
Oh I'm tray falling dislike yeah
Yeah yeah this is song for young

Oneureun dareunnalbodado irido seulpeojine
Niga bogo shipttago (ijeneun ironmould)

Hal suga eopsshi dwe beoringeol
geujeo yeopeseo jikyeobolsujochado

eopsseo jeongmal kkeuchingeol

Amuri bwado babogataesseo

heotttwen gidaeman bupullyeo chakkkangman haesseo
Geudaeneun namjachinguga inneunde

naneun geugeol aneunde
Waegeuraenneunji geureol surok niga johajyeo

Chingudeuri nabogo byeongshinirae
gyaega mweoga geuri jalnannyago jeongshincharirae
Gajigo nongeorae sanggwaneopsseo amuryeom eottae
ireokerado neol bolsuman itttamyeon

nan geugeollo jokhae

***This love dashin sarang ttawin

Hajinanha neomuna yawin

Nae moseubeul baraboni wae-iri babogateunji
This love imi tteonabeorin japkki-eneun sarajyeobeorin
Dora-ojido anheul sarama meollimeolli

Naraga jeogureum dwiro

*Ma-eumedo eomneun nae yaegi

Igeoseun machi like hanappaegi-il
September 19th neo-ui saengil
Hollo nama, hollo nama falling love shadies

Gi-eogeun nani ni jibapeseo bami

dagadorok neol gidarin nae mami daltorok

jangmi handabal deulgoseo mameun imi deultteoseo

gidaewa dallin neon anna-ogo biga naeryeosseo

Geujeseoya na nae mameul jeongrihae (ni ane) nugunga itkketjji nareul wirohae (mi-anhae)
Geugeottto moreugo neol

danghwangke haesseuni destiny
tto dashi naneun honjaga dwaesseuni

Repeat *** & *

Na-eotteoke haeyadwe neoreul saranghaneunge

jwejin geonman gateunde
jigeum neomu neomu himdeunde
neo-ui geu namja-ege chajaga maraejullae
urin ireom antwejanha

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
This love, yeah, yeah, yeah
This love in my thuggin' G's in, uh
I'm straight falling, that's right yeah, yeah, yeah,
This is song for y'all, yeah

For no reason today seems sadder than other days
I miss you
Now I can't say those words any more
I can't even be at your side to watch over you; this must be the end
No matter how I look at it I was stupid
I inflated false expectations and misunderstood
Yea you have a boyfriend I know that
I don't know why but it makes me like you more and more
My friends say I'm a fool
Is she really that fine? Get your act together, she was messing with you
I don't care, it doesn't matter to me
If this is the only way I can see you it's enough for me

This love I'm never falling in love again
When I see my haggard face I wonder why I'm so stupid
This love Hey you, already gone and disappeared
Never returning: fly far, far away to behind the clouds
My story has no real heart or meaning; this is like one minus two
September nineteenth I'm left alone on your birthday
Alone I'm a fallin' love shady

Do you remember? When I passed the night outside your house
I grew nervous as I waited for you
While holding a dozen roses I was already excited
But contrary to my expectations you didn't come out; the rain fell
It was only then I decided to let go
Inside your heart there must be someone else; comfort me
I'm sorry; I didn't even know that and put you on the spot (yes)
Now I'm alone again (one love)

This love I'm never falling in love again
When I see my haggard face I wonder why I'm so stupid
This love Hey you, already gone and disappeared
Never returning: fly far, far away to behind the clouds
My story has no real heart or meaning; this is like one minus two
September nineteenth I'm left alone on your birthday
Alone I'm a fallin' love shady

What am I supposed to do? Loving you
Feels like a crime; my heart is so tired right now
I want to find your guy and talk to him – we can't do this
Now I'm crazy, without you for me

This love now forgotten, buried in time
Erasing all traces from memory, why my heart hurts like this
This love so tender, too young to love
All those memories: fly far, far away to behind the clouds

This love, this love, this love, this love, this love, this love (ye)
This love, this love, this love, this love, this love, this love, ooh~
Ooh~ hoo, ooh~ hoo, ye, ye, ye, yeah yeiyeiye
Ooh~ hoo, ooh~ hoo this love ye, yeah

Hey J, look at me
After you left, it ain't the same
I'm not what I used to be
It hurts so much, you know
I need you girl
Always, all time… this love

Credits: Aheeyah.com&soompi@thread.Big Bang

0 comments: